Minilase Pro SE Programming Software can operate on Windows XP, 7 and 8 Professional 64-Bit
Quickly create marking files with 2D codes, barcodes, text and a variety of graphic formats such as JPEG, DXF, PLT, AI, and Bitmap
Minilase Pro SE Programming Software offers both an easy-to-use interface with advanced capability for external control and customization
Request A Free Product Consultation
With our user-friendly software, operators and engineers can quickly create marking files with text, barcodes, 2D codes, and a variety of graphic formats such as DXF, AI, PLT, BMP, and JPEG. CAD tools allow users to draw their own graphics and manipulate complex vector files. Automated date coding and serialization capabilities are also included. A pre-configured materials library takes the guesswork out of setting up laser marking parameters. Control a rotary device for 360° marking.
Laser Control Center
Advanced machine control is included with our LaserGear BOQX Laser Control software module. Control and change the machine z-axis height, view activity logs, and more using your laser programming PC.
- MR65 Rotary The MR65 is a robust, compact rotary axis ideal for 360° radial laser marking. The unit features a manual three jaw holding chuck along with multi-diameter fingers for holding the ID or OD of components. A tilting feature enables marking on complex angles or inner diameters.
- Handheld Control Pendant The handheld control pendant is available for all LaserGear products and features advanced system control such as: start/stop marking, shutter control, laser on/off status, busy status, cycle complete alert, z-axis control (BOQX), laser temperature and serial Information, and warnings and error messages.
- Tool Post Our manual tool post provides secure mounting and focal height adjustment for the LaserGear QUBE product. A baseplate with through holes allows for fixture mounting and part presentation.
- Fume Extraction A variety of fume extractor products are available to remove harmful dust, debris, and fumes created by the marking process.
- Laser Safety Glasses For safety in Class IV operation.
Learn More About LaserGear
High-Quality Laser Marking Systems Made Right Here in the USA
LaserGear provides a high-quality line of laser marking products that come at an economical price. LaserGear was created by TYKMA Electrox, a known leader of the laser systems industry. Like its parent company, LaserGear products are manufactured in Chillicothe, OH USA using only the best materials. All of our LaserGear products are backed by an 18-month warranty alongside a full replacement policy. We created LaserGear laser marking systems to provide companies and hobbyists with a reliable laser marking system that still supplies the quality they desire.
Contact LaserGear Today
If you have any questions about our software, our products, or anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.